1. The trademarks, logos and designs displayed on the site, are the property of Digital Visiting Card or third parties who have licensed their rights to Digital Visiting Card. Nothing contained on Digital Visiting Card should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Digital Visiting Card or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site.
2. Images, illustrations, graphics, texts etc. are either the property of Digital Visiting Card or third parties who have licensed their rights to Digital Visiting Card. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms or written consent by Digital Visiting Card. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademarks laws and/or other regulations and statutes.
3. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content of the site provided that you (a) only use these copies for your own personal, non-commercial use, (b) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in media, and (c) do not modify or alter the content in any way. No right, title or interest is transferred to you as a result of downloading. Digital Visiting Card reserves complete title and full property rights in any content you download from this site.
4. Digital Visiting Card has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. The fact that this site contains links to other sites does not mean that Digital Visiting Card approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply association with their operators. Digital Visiting Card disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links on this site.
5. Digital Visiting Card may revise the Terms at any time on this post. You are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms to which you are bound.
6. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the province/state of Maharashtra, India, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any legal action with respect to any transaction subject to these Terms must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen. Buyer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts and waives any claim that venue is improper for any reason in these courts.